Family Fun From The Inside...OUT!
It’s here! What’s on your outdoor fun to-do list for 2016? Here’s ours…
1. 500 miles: By kayak, foot, bicycle, doesn’t matter as long as it’s human-powered 🙂
2. 366 Photos: That’s one every day and doable!
3. 24 family outdoor outings: That’s only two per month and I honestly hope for more! Includes day hikes/paddles, backpacking, car camping, biking…
4. 25 Sunrises: Ever since I left my job in construction, I have missed the sunrises! More of these in 2016, they are good for the soul.
5. 10 new places: We love revisiting our favorites, but there are so many more we need to see! Includes new high peaks, we have 30 more to get our 46 and it’s been WAY too long!
6. More friends: Get to know more people who really love the outdoors the way we do…and then get out with them. The more, the merrier!
7. Go backpacking on the John Muir Trail.
8 BLOG: All of it! I have a personal goal of fifty new blog posts this year! well, 1 down, 49 to go… 🙂
🙂 HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY! 🙂