Family Fun From The Inside...OUT!
Moreau Lake State Park
605 Old Saratoga Rd.
Gansevoort, NY 12831
FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://nysparks.com/parks/150/details.aspx
In my backyard, unbeknownst to me, for a large portion of my life! Whether you are looking for a place to spend a day or the entire weekend, this lovely little New York State Park has it all:
- A small, but very interesting, CLEAN lake for paddling. NO motorboats, a big plus for me when taking Dora on a paddle.
- Kayak, Canoe, and SUP rentals.
- A sizable, clean, lifeguarded beach with zones for little ones, lap swimmers, and everything in between.
- Campsites for tents and trailers, group campsites with picnic tables under a HUGE pavilion, and a clean bathroom/shower facility nearby. Sites seem very well spread out and fairly private.
- Hiking and biking trails.
- Lakeside rental cabins if camping is not your thing!